- 1: A00-B99 - Certain infectious and parasitic diseases
- 2: C00-D48 - Neoplasms
- 3: D50-D89 - Diseases of the blood and blood-forming organs and certain disorders involving the immune mechanism
- 4: E00-E90 - Endocrine, nutritional and metabolic diseases
- 5: F01-F99 - Mental and behavioral disorders
- 6: G00-G99 - Diseases of the nervous system
- 7: H00-H59 - Diseases of the eye and adnexa
- 8: H60-H95 - Diseases of the ear and mastoid process
- 9: I00-I99 - Diseases of the circulatory system
- 10: J00-J99 - Diseases of the respiratory system
- 11: K00-K93 - Diseases of the digestive system
- 12: L00-L99 - Diseases of the skin and subcutaneous tissue
- 13: M00-M99 - Diseases of the musculoskeletal system and connective tissue
- 14: N00-N99 - Diseases of the genitourinary system
- 15: O00-O99 - Congenital malformations, deformations and chromosomal abnormalities
- 16: P00-P96 - Certain conditions originating in the perinatal period
- 17: Q00-Q99 - Congenital malformations, deformations and chromosomal abnormalities
- 18: R00-R99 - Symptoms, signs and abnormal clinical and laboratory findings, not elsewhere classified
- 19: S00-T98 - Injury, poisoning and certain other consequences of external causes
- 20: V01-Y98 - External causes of morbidity and mortality
- 21: Z00-Z99 - Factors influencing health status and contact with health services
- 22: U00-U99 - Codes for special purposes
Friday, February 11, 2011
22 chapters in ICD 10 code
ICD 10 codes are organized in 22 chapters as listed below:
Most read cpt modifiers
99281 (CPT G0380) Emergency department visit for the evaluation and management of a patient, which requires these 3 key components: A ...
E1 - E4, FA - F9, TA - T9 Level II Modifier E1-E4 Anatomic modifiers which are associated with the eyelid FA, F1- F9 Anatomic modifie...
Procedure code and description 99211 - Office or other outpatient visit for the evaluation and management of an established patient, th...
LCD for Diagnostic and Therapeutic Esophagogastroduodenoscopy (L29167) Bill Type Codes: Contractors may specify Bill Types to help p...
Procedure Codes for Spirometry The following common procedure terminology codes (CPT Codes) describe the various spirometric procedures...
CPT CODE AND Description 97140 - Manual therapy techniques (eg, mobilization/ manipulation, manual lymphatic drainage, manual traction),...
CPT Symbols Here are the symbols commonly used in CPT reference coding books: - Bullet to the left of the code denotes this is a new c...
Diabetes Self-Management Training (DSMT) CPT code G0108 – DSMT, individual session, per 30 minutes CPT G0109 – DSMT, group sessio...
EKG - ECG CPT codes and related ICDs CPT CODES: 93000 Electrocardiogram, routine ECG with at least 12 leads: with interpretation and...
Billing Requirements : Two new HCPCS codes, G0438 - Annual wellness visit, includes a personalized prevention plan of service (PPPS), f...